Limited stock available.
These beautiful frames are hand-crafted by my father. I believe in supporting family and these frames are handmade in his woodshop to compliment our horsehair keepsake line. Done with the days of made in china. The wood is from trees my father has fallen and cut right in his shop. These will be limited supply until spring 2022 don't delay! Proceeds support my father's retirement, support local!
- Your horse's hair is attached to the top border of the frame.
- Decorative leather ties at the ends
- Personalized hand stamped brass nameplate
- Can be used with any length of horsehair.
- Great gift for men, children, or even women who don't like jewelry
- Includes a photo of your horse.
CLEAN HAIR REFUND
Our products are very popular and to help us move faster and get your keepsake back to you even quicker we offer a $5 refund upon completion of your order if your horsehair was deemed clean. Refunds are only available on our website, they are not applicable on other platforms that we sell on. If it needed to be washed for any reason including but not limited to;
- Being mailed wet and molded
- Not properly cleaned and is still dirty
- A cream or conditioner was added
These will void the refund. If not refunded the reason will be explained on the return packaging.
WASHED HAIR INSTRUCTIONS: Only wash your horse's hair with SHAMPOO and then let it naturally air dry for a day before packaging up and shipping! Do NOT use conditioner or any other special creams!