A beautiful way to identify your saddle, bridle, martingale, or any other horse tack in crowded tack rooms, lesson barns, or training facilities with these silver nameplates. Measuring 2-1/2" x 3/8" and are made of nickel silver not aluminum like a lot of others, these are a higher gauge metal to withstand horse use. These nameplates also come with beautiful black lettering and are paired with your choice of wood screws or rapid rivets for easy installation on a variety of equipment. These are hand-stamped in the USA!
Also a great item for decorating craft items!
Wood Screws - for attaching to the back of saddles
Rapid Rivets - short post and long post hammered together to provide an everlasting hold, not removable unless drilled out
- 3/8" x 2-1/2"
- Includes pair of wood screws or rapid rivets.
- It can accommodate up to 20 characters.
- High-quality 18 gauge nickel silver to withstand horse use.
- Each piece is carefully hand stamped with great attention to detail.
- Beautifully packaged as well, great for gift giving.